Yep, you found the best cruciferous vegetables recipes collection out there! You’ll love the simple, elegant, and oh-so-tasty variety of ways you can put these healthy veggies on your table.
Cruciferous vegetables are superfoods. Powerhouses of vitamins, minerals, and powerful phytonutrients that will help reduce chronic inflammation and make you feel great!
I’ve tapped into my network of uber-talented food bloggers and recipe developers to bring you the best of the best. So here they are.
The Best Cruciferous Vegetables Recipes Ever
Air Fryer Broccoli and Cauliflower
Clean, simple, and straight-forward. These two cruciferous veggies are a match made in heaven and can be on the table in 15 minutes thanks to the air fryer!
Whole Roasted Cauliflower
A Perfectly Whole Roasted Cauliflower is a wonderful thing and it’s easier than you think. This golden orb is perfectly tender on the inside and golden roasted on the outside.
Air Fryer Bok Choy
A fun side dish, this air fryer bok choy has a flavorful ginger sauce that’s so easy to make!
Watermelon Radish Salad – One of the most beautiful cruciferous vegetables recipes
Radishes are an often overlooked option for a cruciferous vegetable, but they pack a nutritious punch. Try this gorgeous Simple Watermelon Radish Salad with Asian Vinaigrette for a pop of color and flavor.
Air Fried Cauliflower Bites
The air fryer makes so many of these cruciferous vegetables recipes a piece of cake to make! Try these air fried cauliflower bites when you’re looking for something tasty for game day or a family gathering.
Red Cabbage Soup
Beautiful, creamy red cabbage soup, packed with nutritious ingredients, perfect for a weeknight dinner or for serving to guests.
Air Fryer Frozen Broccoli
Learn how to make Air Fryer Frozen Broccoli for an easy and budget-friendly side dish! This recipe is so simple and is a great way to help get your veggies.
Parmesan Brussels Sprouts
Cheesy, delicious Parmesan Brussel Sprouts are the ultimate side dish! These Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Parmesan are so easy to make!
Massaged Kale Salad
Have you tried a raw kale salad and found it a bit bitter and rough in texture? Fear not, massaging the kale for just five minutes can work wonders in terms of softening and wilting the leaves, transforming it into a delicious and enjoyable salad.
Vegan Cauliflower Tacos
These vegan cauliflower tacos are guaranteed to please vegans, meat-eaters, and everyone in between. Cauliflower florets are marinated in tequila and lime, roasted with plenty of chili and spice, and layered into tortillas with avocado and cilantro cabbage slaw!
Air Fryer Kale Chips
Air Fryer Kale Chips are easy and fast to make, a low calorie healthy crunchy snack with all the benefits of kale!
Why Are Cruciferous Vegetables Recipes Good For You?
Cruciferous vegetables are rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, and they have been linked with a number of health benefits, including:
- Reduced risk of cancer – Many of these vegetables contain compounds that have been shown to protect against cancer – These compounds include sulforaphane, indole-3-carbinol, and diindolylmethane.
- Improved heart health – And they are also good for your heart. They can help to lower cholesterol levels, reduce inflammation, and protect against heart disease.
- Stronger bones – Cruciferous vegetables are a good source of calcium, which is essential for strong bones. They also contain vitamin K, which helps the body absorb calcium.
- Healthy gut – Plus they are good for your gut health. They contain fiber, which helps to keep your digestive system healthy. They also contain probiotics, which are beneficial bacteria that can improve gut health.
- Reduced risk of other chronic diseases – Cruciferous vegetables have also been linked with a reduced risk of other chronic diseases, such as Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, and type 2 diabetes.
Enjoy all of these tasty ways to incorporate powerful cruciferous vegetables into your diet!