2018 was a banner year for The Spicy Apron! I want to personally thank each and every one of you for your interest, enthusiasm, support, encouragement and dedication. You guys rock! I can’t wait to show you your Top 10 Recipes of 2018! (Hint… you guys like your cocktails… and Instant Pots!)
Thanks to you, 2018 brought not one, but TWO published Instant Pot Authorized Cookbooks (Cooking with your Instant Pot Mini, which is consistently an Amazon Best-Seller, and The Instant Pot Holiday Cookbook, which even made the Top Instant Pot Cookbooks of 2018 on none other than Oprah.com!)
And a complete Instant Pot Video Course (How to Be the Boss of Your Instant Pot Course), packed with 30 videos for those of you who want to learn, master, and get the most out of your Instant Pots! And as a little thank you just for my loyal email subscribers (that’s you!) I’m offering $5 off the full course now through Jan 15! Simply enter coupon code “save5” at checkout! (Click here or the pic below to read all about the course!)
The Spicy Apron also saw nearly 1,000,000 visitors in 2018! Woohoo! So, let’s see what those 1 Million of you liked the most! Here are the Top 10 Recipes of 2018 on The Spicy Apron!
Top 10 Recipes of 2018 from The Spicy Apron
10. Hot Ham and Cheese Sliders – These easy to prepare game day sliders with melty, gooey cheese and tender ham are a long-time favorite.
9. Instant Pot Meatloaf – So easy and so tasty! My prediction is that this will be even higher on the Top 10 Recipes next year!
8. Cranberry Whiskey Sour – This one is actually popular year round! It’s a great introduction to the great taste of whiskey!
7. One Pot Spaghetti – This is great for a quick weeknight meal or an on the road easy camping meal! Super popular!
6. The Easy Bloody Mary – Yeah, you guys definitely like your Bloody Marys on the weekends!
5. No-Fail Pie Crust – Very seasonal, but VERY popular (because it actually works!)
4. Instant Pot Fall-Off-The-Bone Ribs – The name says it all! And, yes… they’re that good and that easy!
3. Hot White Russian – I’m gonna be honest, this one surprised me, although it shouldn’t have. What’s not to love? And it’s HUGELY popular.
2. Instant Pot Beans – Yep! You can go from dry beans to fully cooked and tender in less than an hour with NO SOAKING! No wonder it’s so popular!
And the NUMBER ONE recipe on The Spicy Apron (again!) is Loaded Baked Potato Casserole with Chicken! So much yumminess in here, I don’t even know where to begin, so just pop on over to the recipe and have a look!
Thank you all again for a great 2018 and here’s to an even better 2019!! Happy New Year!